I have an issue with the customer service and advertisement of American Eagle Towing.

I came to American Eagle Towing office to pay for my towed vehicle. I am not disputing the fact that towed my vehicle. I believe that they were legally correct.

As I was paying for this service, I noticed large writing on the receipt stating "We Support Our Troops". I explained I am a military service member that missed my appointment in Veteran Affairs hospital earlier this morning. I kindly asked if there is a way of getting any kind of discount for military. The gentleman(possible named John) who was serving me, was pretty short with me, saying that there are no discounts for military. When I asked him in what way they support military. He said that I will have to call the owner about the purpose of this writing on the receipt. I asked him to provide me with a owner's phone number. He said that "the owner wouldn't like that". When I asked him to call the owner himself on the speaker phone, the gentleman told me that "he doesn't have time to deal with this and his breakfast is getting cold".

Guys like myself were eating a cold package meal(MRE) in face of constant danger in Iraq and Afghanistan. I never refused to do my job over there because "my breakfast was getting cold". The whole incident wouldn't be a big deal if this business wouldn't claim that they "support our troops". Its not about me getting "break". Frankly, I don't care about 10% - 20% that most businesses give to military and veterans. I was simply disappointed about "pay up or get out" philosophy of this shop. It would have been enough for me to hear that they sending care packages overseas or flying American flag or helping some homeless veteran. Instead they ignored me and insulted me by avoiding responsibility for their advertisement. Let the God be their judge.

The only pro of this towing office was the fact that they were quick to process my payment and get me out of there. But I think it has something to do with the fact that they felt uncomfortable about their inability to answer my questions.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ukrsindicat is quite happy with fast payment process and stated that there is a room for improvement of false fraudulent advertisement. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american eagle towing service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. American Eagle Towing needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american eagle towing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Eagle Towing.

Had an Experience with American Eagle Towing?

Comments